Digital Product Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate about digital financial services professional to join our team in Athens, Greece as Digital Product Manager.
This is a fast-paced, cross-functional role; working with in-house and external design, engineering and marketing teams to achieve our product Objectives & Key Results.
We are a licensed Payment Institution operating in the Greek market since 1991. We are the principal Agent for Western Union in Greece, a global leader in electronic money transfer operating a network of more than 550,000 locations across more than 200 countries and territories.
We work across a network of trusted Agents to offer our Customers innovative payment solutions.
We love all things digital.
We are a Team that values integrity, innovation and passion
- Enhance our customers’ digital experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Drive sales and revenue targets through an active sales pipeline for our digital services – identify partnerships that can be game changers
- Act as account manager for existing merchants
- Develop digital product pricing and positioning strategies for all services
- Translate digital product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with internal or external IT development / engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal solutions
- Work closely with the marketing and public relations team to enhance the product’s brand image on various market platforms to reach the target audience. Conduct data and statistical analysis to identify business opportunities that would generate more revenue resources and increase the company’s profitability
- Devise and evaluate digital promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with products’ positioning in the market and product line strategy. Ensure ROI on communication strategies makes sense
- Follow closely emerging technologies in the field; serve as the in-house expert and advisor on our digital platforms, tools, partnerships, and capabilities
- Represent the company by visiting merchants and partners to solicit feedback on company digital products and services
- Represent the company in conferences, events, roundtables
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Technology
- Advanced Degree is a plus
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working as a digital project manager or financial services product manager with hands-on exposure to eCommerce
- Fluency with digital technologies
- Consumer financial services industry experience w/ commercial acumen
- Experience in project management
- Experience with end-to-end system functional specification that prioritizes UX, user journeys, UAT best practice preparation
- Excellent data analysis & reporting skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Fluent English
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.